How To Book Bharat Gas Cylinder Online | Bharat Gas Booking Online
Customers who have a connection with Bharat Gas can now also book their LPG gas cylinder refilling online from their official website. By making Bharat Gas booking online you can save a lot of time. Now days government has also started to give Rs. 5 off if you book your LPG gas cylinder online. So overall it’s a win-win situation for the customers of LPG gas.
Other than this online method you can also do Bharat Gas booking offline by phone/SMS or by visiting to your nearest Bharat gas LPG agency. Here is the step-to-step procedure to book LPG gas refill online. Follow these steps and book your cylinder online –
1. To do Bharat Gas Booking Online at first Go to their official website.
2. Now Click on Book Your Cylinder.
3. Enter your user id and password to login into your account.
4. After login click on the book cylinder
5. Done your LPG gas cylinder is booked.
6. You can also pay online for the booked cylinder.
Note: By doing Bharat Gas booking online cylinder booked will be delivered to your doorstep in some days after booking. You will not get the LPG gas cylinder on the same day. After 21 days of Bharat Gas booking, you can book a new cylinder. The period of 21 days is applicable for both offline and online booking. After the delivery of the gas cylinder within some days, you will get the subsidy of the LPG cylinder in your bank account linked to your LPG gas connection.
Benefits Of Gas Booking Online | Online Refill Booking
- Online refill booking will save your time because all the work is from home you did not have to stand on cue for a long time or visit the gas agency.
- By Booking Refill online you will get a discount of Rs.5 per booking.
- Online LPG gas refill is fully secured.
- The process of Bharat Gas booking online is very simple and fast you can book your cylinder in less than 2 minutes.
- You can pay directly from your debit card or net banking without any issue of cash and change.
How to Book Bharat Gas Cylinder Offline | Bharat Gas Booking Offline
The best and simple method to book Bharat Gas Cylinder is online but you can also book LPG gas refill offline. Here is the process of Booking Bharat Gas cylinder offline. Follow these steps to book your refill offline –
You can do Bharat Gas Booking Offline by different methods-
1. By contacting Gas Agency/Customer Care
You can simply book your Bharat gas refill by directly contacting your Gas Agency. After booking, you will get your LPG gas cylinder within some days.
2. Through SMS
You can also do Bharat Gas Booking offline by sending a SMS. To book through SMS Send “LPG” to 52725 if you are MTNL, Vodafone, or airtel Customer.
Other mobile service users can send “LPG” to 5733.
Note: This number can be changed. The number is provided from the information available at that time. If the provided number is not working then check the official website of Bharat Gas.
3. By visiting to your nearest Bharat Gas Agency
Last method to book Bharat Gas LPG refill you can directly go to your nearest Bharat Gas Agency and register your cylinder.
4. Bharat Gas Booking Through IVRS
Another method to book Bharat gas is IVRS. IVRS means an interactive voice response system. IVRS can be used by customers to book Bharat gas cylinder offline through mobile. This system is available 24*7 throughout the year.
This is one of the easy and convenient ways to book a Bharat Gas refill. As soon as you book the cylinder you will get a booking number on your mobile through SMS.
Requirements to Use IVRS
- Your mobile number should be registered at the local LPG distributor agency.
- To register your number you will get a form from the distributor. Fill out the form and submit it to them.
- After registration, you will get a confirmation call or SMS.
- After registration and confirmation, you just have to call the IVRS number of your state/city and follow the instructions to book the Bharat Gas refill.
- You will get order confirmation on your registered mobile number through SMS.